1267 WILLIS ST. STE 200, REDDING CA 96001
Effective Date: Jan 01, 2021
Your consent (important, please read carefully!)
Data stored on the device is entirely under your control. We do our best to follow Operating system best practices to ensure that your data is not accessible to 3rd parties or other applications on your device.
FourFold, LLC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology to run Fast & Low App. You retain all rights to your data. FourFold, LLC will safeguard your data and information as our own and will not share your data or information with any unauthorized 3rd party vendors without your consent.
Collection of information
- User Data Automatically collected necessary for processing. This is the minimal User data that the App requires to function and is stored both on the device as well as on our servers.
- Email address
- Authentication Provider (e.g. Google, Apple, Facebook)
- Registration date
- Status of consents
- Language, country, time zone
- Last Access time
- Optional User Data Voluntarily provided by you. Fast & Low App is a health app in which you enter health related data like calories, carbs consumed, exercise done, health goals like weight and other health metrics. In addition you may also provide profile related data like gender, date of birth, name and nickname. By default this data is only stored on your device. If you choose to create a backup, only then this data is stored on the server. Data stored as backup on the cloud is encrypted both at transit and at rest at our servers. If you decide to use the backup service you will be asked to create a pin which will be used to encrypt this data. We never ask for your pin. This optional user data is never decrypted, used or shared by FourFold, LLC for any purpose.
- Data From Social Networks The App may - if you choose to sign in with Social Network Authentication providers like Google, Apple or Facebook, access your basic account information, including your name, email and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public from these providers.
- Mobile Device Access We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s reminders, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Push Notifications - We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the App. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Use of Data
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the App to:
● Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the App more personalized.
● Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the App.
● Notify you of updates to the App or Site.
● Request feedback and contact you about your use of the App.
● To improve our App, website and product
● We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Disclosure of your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to unrelated third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may need to send your personal information to our third-party vendors, who are under contractual obligations to keep this information confidential. We may also use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. Finally, if we ever sell Fast & Low App, or participate in a merger or consolidation, and our User data is one of the assets involved in the sale, your personal information will be part of this sale or transfer.
We may also disclose your personal information:
● To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of FourFold, LLC, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Website And App Analytics
We may also partner with selected third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the App through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the App, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity. By accessing the App or our Site, you consent to the
Third Party Websites
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Security of your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Children under the age of 13 years
Our App and service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to, or on, the App or Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this App or Website, or on or through any of its features/functionality, make any purchases through the App or Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features that may be available on this App or Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or username you may use.
If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Options regarding your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into your profile through the App and visiting your account profile page or settings page.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We also may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
● Clicking the opt-out button at the bottom of any promotional email you receive.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Notice to Users from the European Economic Area
1267 WILLIS ST. STE 200, REDDING CA 96001